Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dueba Barbie Tony Golden Brown

DUEBA BARBIE TONY GOLDEN BROWN 

Contact Lenses Review



 INTRODUCTION 
I have been wearing colored  contact  lenses for 20 years. I stopped wearing lenses for a long time because I did not see natural replicas of human irises with all their subtleties.
Some of the lenses I have liked especially are Solotica and Soleko. Now Dueba Barbie Tony is my favorite. These lenses have the naturalness of the other brands but also show up very well on dark eyes unlike some of the other brands.

- PHOTO OF RECEIVED PARCEL

- PHOTO OF LENSES IN VIALS


PHOTO OF LENS OUT OF THE EYE

DUEBA BARBIE TONY GOLDEN BROWN SINGLE TONE CIRCLE CONTACT LENSES NO BLACK RING
- PHOTOS OF ME WEARING LENSES
Golden Brown on left    My natural eye on right
Golden Browns in both eyes

My Light Silver and my Golden Brown Dueba Barbie Tony Lenses

If you will notice, The light silver in the lens to our left is .5 mm smaller than the golden brown in the eye to our right. Apparently, the company decided to enlarge the lens between the time when I bought the first ( light silver), and when I bought the 2nd (golden brown). It is just the same to me. I like both sizes fine.

- OPINION ABOUT LENS COLOR
The color is a beautiful dark honey blonde color. The natural color my eye is almost black so the color change is remarkable.  The color is a 9/10

- OPINION ABOUT LENS COMFORT
The comfort is a 10/10. I can not feel any discomfort when I wear the lenses.

- YOUR OPINION ABOUT LENS ENLARGEMENT
The lens makes my eye look a little larger so that my eyes are more interesting. The size is fine for me.
- OVERALL OPINION ABOUT THE LENSES

The lenses are gorgeous. The limbal ring is VERY natural and replicates a natural shadow which one would see in the outer perimeter of a real iris, The delicate, subtle gradation of the iris texture is very subtle and  imitates eyes found in nature very well.  I would call the pattern masterful. The pupil hole is nicely feathered such as to fade the color delicately into the natural eye as opposed to cutting off the pigment abruptly. I wear these golden brown lenses everyday! I love them. I thought I would wear the Light Silver shown above everyday but I save those for special occassions. 
Now I want to try the Light GOLD Dueba Barbie Tony Lenses

- OVERALL OPINION ABOUT SOLUTION-LENS.COM
The company is very professional. The price is very fair. The free shipping, free lens cases are beautiful and very thoughtful. They communicated very well with me in my language. And the lenses arrived within 2 weeks as promised.


 I like everything about these Dueba Barbie Tony lenses just as they are. I would HIGHLY recommend these colored contact  lenses to anyone. You may purchase these at www.solution-lens.com. CLICK HERE---> http://www.solution-lens.com/catalogue-d....-catalogue.html Then click on the color you like
I now ordered the Dueba Barbie Light GOLD  and I will post a review of those soon.   My first pair of these was the Dueba Barbie Light Silver and they are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I will post photos and a review of them below.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, you may purchase these DUEBA BARBIE TONY lenses
    at www.Solution-lens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shop is really the best now, never seen any customers service as quick as them and also the best online offer with Buy 2 Get 1 Free for every order, I loooooove it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the pictures ? and i cannot find the lenses on solution-lens.com ?

    ReplyDelete